DCB Personal Loan is specifically targeted towards making dreams take a real shape for its customers and nowhere else you would find so many loan options under the banner, each designed to make cash acquirement easy and quick for the borrowers.
One can apply for a personal loan online on Bankbazaar.com in simple steps and repay the same in easy EMIs.
Income Vantage, Express Vantage, Transfer Vantage and Proxy Vantage are the 4 personal loan choices that the bank has to offer its customers. Loan amounts ranging from INR 50,000 to 10, 00,000 are available, with flexible repayment tenures extending over 1 year (minimum) to 5 years (maximum).
DCB Personal Loan Benefits
- Personal loans from DCB, first and foremost, are created to make the customers realise that they have a reliable advantage at hand to fulfil their dreams; thus the suffix ‘vantage’ is attached to every option.
- The rate of interest charged for every loan option remains fixed through the loan tenure and is quite affordable in comparison to many others in the market.
- Repayment of the loan can be done through equated and easy monthly instalments.
- For salaried employees who are taking a personal loan, the option to add a co-borrower is available, which can extend your borrowing capacity.
- The loan processing charge is moderate – 2.50% of the sanctioned amount.
DCB Personal Loan Options
As the name implies, just presenting your income proof, i.e. your salary slip can entitle you to this genre of personal loan.
This is a loan formulated especially for salaried employees of certain preferred companies, and for corporate employees too.
Getting a personal loan to settle credit card dues is not uncommonly seen in the finance world. DCB Personal Loan also provides you with this special facility under the Transfer Vantage hood whereby you can relocate your card balance like a loan and pay it back through EMIs.
This is a made-to-order loan where presenting your income papers is not a mandate if certain conditions are satisfied.